CRB is a repository of all the creative things that float through my mind about the RPG Pathfinder. Two major features are random character generation and building characters based on the god they worship. Anything that seems like it adds to the creative aspects of the game will pop up from time to time, including location descriptions, adventure ideas and even short stories. CRB won't just be my own creativity, it will open the floor to anyone who has an idea sparked by what I present to you.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Random Rolls on a Short Hiatus


Well folks its Monday and as you may notice there is no random character rolls for the day. The busy season at my job is upon us and not only my free time but the time I use for writing is becoming less and less. I will of course continue with the Wednesday and Saturday articles, but the random character generations I am putting on hold until the first week of January. Random character rolls were one of the things that made me decide to write this blog in the first place, so they’ll be back. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

Remember to sign up for email notifications so you don't miss out on any posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment