CRB is a repository of all the creative things that float through my mind about the RPG Pathfinder. Two major features are random character generation and building characters based on the god they worship. Anything that seems like it adds to the creative aspects of the game will pop up from time to time, including location descriptions, adventure ideas and even short stories. CRB won't just be my own creativity, it will open the floor to anyone who has an idea sparked by what I present to you.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thank you

This is just a short note to say it’s been one month since The CRB started. Although I have nothing to compare it too, I wasn’t expecting anywhere near the number of visitors I’ve been getting. So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s come by to check out what I have to share. I’d especially like to thank those people who have commented on things Steven Markley, G, Derek Holtsclaw, J Malruhn, Jesse and of course Unknown. Creativity is best served by the sharing of ideas and you guys have helped make that happen here. 

So here’s to the first month and moving on into a second. Thank you one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment