CRB is a repository of all the creative things that float through my mind about the RPG Pathfinder. Two major features are random character generation and building characters based on the god they worship. Anything that seems like it adds to the creative aspects of the game will pop up from time to time, including location descriptions, adventure ideas and even short stories. CRB won't just be my own creativity, it will open the floor to anyone who has an idea sparked by what I present to you.

Monday, October 2, 2017

Random Rolls Hiatus

Its Monday. Where are my random rolls you may ask?

For those of you who have recently joined the CRB family starting October is the beginning of peak season at my job. Because folks just wanna start ordering Christmas presents earlier and Earlier each year. Can we get through Halloween first please. Anyway through January - because people want to return presents and spend gift cards - the random rolls are on hiatus. But they will return in February where I will once again take up the challenge of piecing together disparate bits of information into a fully thought out character background.

No comments:

Post a Comment