CRB is a repository of all the creative things that float through my mind about the RPG Pathfinder. Two major features are random character generation and building characters based on the god they worship. Anything that seems like it adds to the creative aspects of the game will pop up from time to time, including location descriptions, adventure ideas and even short stories. CRB won't just be my own creativity, it will open the floor to anyone who has an idea sparked by what I present to you.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Life Delay

Although peak season was supposed to be over, higher than normal volume at my job and the snow storm in the north east causing delays meant last week was just like peak season. 12+ hour days with only two hours at home where I wasn't sleeping. Followed by a long trip to Boston for a con - Arisia - immediately after work on Friday. So things have gotten delayed significantly for me.

That said last monday's random rolls background will be pushed to this Friday. And barring any massive change in the work schedule due to the snow that is supposed to arrive tomorrow I hope that my life can come out of the peak season inability to do anything this week. I appreciate everyone's patience as I love creating for this blog, but I do need to pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment