CRB is a repository of all the creative things that float through my mind about the RPG Pathfinder. Two major features are random character generation and building characters based on the god they worship. Anything that seems like it adds to the creative aspects of the game will pop up from time to time, including location descriptions, adventure ideas and even short stories. CRB won't just be my own creativity, it will open the floor to anyone who has an idea sparked by what I present to you.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tales From the Laughing Dragon Inn

As April ends we see the release of the latest work I’ve contributed to. From the great folk over at Wayward Rogue Publishing comes Tales from the Laughing Dragon in. A group of short adventures that make it ok to live the tavern trope once more. Make sure to check out my series on taverns and enjoy some fun new adventures with a few friends, and maybe a good beer*.


Also check out my other published works here.

*Only if you are legal drinking in age in your area. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment